Waterco Team Compete in Tough Mudder 2019
12th Sep 2019
Last weekend, 17 members of the Waterco team took to the Cheshire countryside to compete in Tough Mudder 2019. The event took place in the picturesque grounds of Cholmondeley Castle, just outside the village of Malpas, Cheshire.
Despite being in the heart of the North West, the weather stayed dry throughout the day which made for perfect running temperature. Despite the sun, all team players were covered head-to-toe in mud after completing the course due to the famously muddy obstacles that Tough Mudder is known for such as the “Mud Mile” and the variety of electric-shock inducing obstacles.
The mud was up to 1m in depth at times which made for a physically and mentally demanding course. In spite of this, we are proud to announce that the entire team completed the course! Special congratulations go to Katie Davies, the youngest member of the team at just 15 years old.
Most participants plan to return to Cholmondeley Castle next year for a repeat performance and even though they are still suffering with tired and aching limbs, all agreed a fantastic experience with displays of brilliant team work and fantastic team morale.
Big thanks to our photographers Henry Graham, Tom Agotz, Alan and Gwyn Wilcock .
Waterco Tough Mudder participants:
- Kathryn Edwards-Business Development
- Jessica Roberts- Assistant Environmental Consultant
- Ceire McGough-Environmental Consultant
- Awel Roberts-Environmental Consultant
- Dave Davies-Senior Technician
- Joe Glover-Business Systems Developer
- Gareth Price-Project Director
- Tim Mitchell-Technical Director
- Gethin Jones-Project Manager/Engineer
- Louise Wilcock-Environmental Consultant
- Victoria Griffin-Associate Director
- Victor Jones-Environmental and Engineering Technician
- Rachel Davies-Financial Director
Additional Team Members:
- Katie Davies
- Abi Williams
- Lauren Warburton
- Louise Edwards
Learn More About Waterco
Whether you’d like to get in touch and congratulate our Tough Mudder team or speak to us about how Waterco can help your organisation, use the contact form below or call us on 01824 702220. To learn more about what we do, visit our services page where you can find information on water assessment, water modelling and water design services.